Event is FINISHED
Process Workshop: Crepe Paper Icelandic Poppies Workshop by Miss Petal & Bloom
Step into the world of crepe paper flowers with Eileen from Miss Petal & Bloom. In this class, you’ll be introduced to Italian-made crepe paper and learn simple sculpting and assembly techniques to craft your very own Iceland Poppies. This class is great for beginners and each participant will be provided materials to make 3 Iceland Poppies.
DATE: 10 MARCH 2018
TIME: 130PM - 330PM
DURATION: 2 HOURS
PRICE: $80 PER PERSON
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS PER WORKSHOP: 8
(Min. 1 Participant Required)
PROCESS STOP: FUNAN SHOWSUITE
NOTE: Entrance fee of $20 will be waived if you register for any of the workshops online! That means a saving of $20! Should you decide to sign up for workshops onsite, entrance fee per stop still applies.
Eileen is a self-taught paper artist specialising in handmade crepe paper flowers. She launched 'Miss Petal & Bloom' in 2015 and has since designed whimsical blooms for brands such as Kate Spade New York, DKNY, Spotlight, BAKE Inc. and KENZO. Besides creating lasting flowers for weddings, anniversaries, and other special events, Eileen also enjoys teaching and hopes to spread the joy of crafting through her workshops.
Follow Eileen at @misspetalandbloom or go to their website www.misspetalandbloom.com to learn more about them.
Terms & Conditions
- Cut off date for registration will be 7 March 2018 via Peatix.
- Strictly no refunds and exchange once registration and payment is made.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met for the scheduled workshop, the organiser has the right to reschedule the session.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email and workshop fees will be refunded in full.
- Shophouse & Co will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused.
- Attendees will be contacted via the Peatix app or email if we have any additional updates.
ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS
Junction of Hill Street and High Street
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay (5 min walk) / City Hall (8 min walk)
Parking: Nearest carpark will be at High Street Centre (3 min walk)
Visitors are encouraged to take public transport as parking is limited.
Want to find more groups and events like this?